My Hero Ultra Rumble trophies and achievements are now available as the official game is available on multiple systems. You’ll like, get knocked out, and earn a whopping 1,000,000 agency points for a reasonable 15 total trophies. Here are all the My Hero Ultra Rumble trophies and achievements you can earn.
Become a Plus Ultra by collecting all My Hero Ultra Rumble trophies and achievements.
While fighting in this battle royale, you will face many opponents. As you progress and win matches, you will receive new trophies and achievements. PlayStation prizes include:
- Professional – Reach Pro Rank
- Amateur Fighter – Reach Amateur Rank.
- Battle Hero – Become a champion 100 times in ranked matches.
- Emblem Collector – Get 50 emblems.
- Influencer – create “My Banner”
- Leading Fan – Send 10,000 likes in total.
- Ace Attacker – Knock out a total of 300 opponents in ranked matches.
- Elite – Reach player level 50.
- Millionaire – Receive a total of 1,000,000 gold.
- Shopaholic – Buy an item from a store a total of 100 times (keep in mind that multiple items in the same transaction count at one time).
- Officer – Receive a total of 1,000,000 Agency Points.
- The first steps are to undergo training
- Collector – Unlock ten illustrations in the gallery.
- Mission Agent – Receive a total of 1000 stars in missions.
- Superstar – Receive the highest rating 200 times in total in ranked match results.
Is there a platinum trophy in My Hero Ultra Rumble?
Unfortunately, there is no My Hero Ultra Rumble platinum trophy. It seems like most free-to-play games, including this one and Disney Speedstorm, usually don’t have this iconic trophy.
In any case, it will be difficult to get all the trophies and achievements. This is partly due to the fact that the game does not support cross-play between all of its systems.