Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 has an excellent stealth system that allows players to unleash a true cybernetic ninja on their enemies. I’ve always been a fan of stealth action games, and while this game’s high-tech setting includes deadly next-gen weapons, I was glad to see that Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 still leaves room for tactical and stealth play. After all, even the most advanced rifle is useless if a cyberninja stabs you in the back, right? This guide will help you create the best Stealth Ninja build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0.
The Best Guide to Building a Stealth Ninja in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
Contents Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Best Stealth Ninja Build Guide Best Starting Stats for Stealth Ninja Build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Best Endgame Stats for Stealth Ninja Build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Best Bonuses to Level Up Your Stealth Ninja Build to Level 10 in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Best Perks for Leveling Your Stealth Ninja Build to Level 50 in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Best Weapons for Stealth Ninja Build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Best Cyberware for Stealth Ninja Build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 Best Relic Bonuses for Stealth Ninja Build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
This stealth ninja build guide for Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 will focus on using the built-in stealth mechanics that allow you to silently take out enemies and dispose of their bodies. Once you enter a hostile zone, you can silently eliminate as many enemies as possible without raising an alarm or going into combat mode, allowing you to clear the entire area without firing a shot.
Best starting stats for Stealth Ninja build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
The best starting stats I like to use for a Stealth Ninja build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 are:
- Intelligence : 3
- Reflexes : 6
- Technical Ability : 3
- Coolness : 6
- <strong>Body: 4
The main attribute of the Stealth Ninja build will be Cool, which increases your stealth skills. Giving additional reflex points will allow you to wield melee weapons more effectively. Alternatively, you can select Body, which will unlock perks for blunt weapons and unlock some melee capabilities.
Best endgame stats for Stealth Ninja build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
The best stats you should have when reaching level 60 for the Stealth Ninja build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 are as follows:
- Intelligence : 3
- Reflexes : 20
- Technical Ability : 8
- Cool : 20
- Body : 20
Best Perks to Level Up Your Stealth Ninja Build to Level 10 in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
The best way to level up your Stealth Ninja builds in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 is to prioritize cool ones over all others as they will form the core of your playstyle. You should get the cool level 9 as soon as possible because it expands your skill tree, allowing you to unlock more powerful perks. Here’s how your perks should progress towards level 9:
< td class=”has-text-align-center” data-align=”center”>Scorpion sting
I intentionally left the perks at levels seven and eight empty. This is because the next perk node after Feline Footwork, Ninjutsu, does not unlock until level 15 of Badass. Instead of spending points on perks that are not essential to your build, it is wiser to wait and level up Ninjutsu to level two, moving on to build from there.
Best Perks to Level Up Your Stealth Ninja Build to Level 50 in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
The key to developing your Stealth Ninja to level 50 in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 is to first develop the Intelligence attribute , and then the perks from its skill tree that promote stealth play and stealth damage bonuses. The next attribute in line should be Reflexes, as it will unlock the blade handling perk patch.
< td>Small target
|Quick Escape Gag
Accelerated absorption of toxins
Act of Disappearance
|Finisher: Act of Mercy
Sleight of Hand
Pay It Forward
|<strong>Style over substance
Once you’ve obtained all of the Tree’s Cool Perks, you’ll have a solid foundation for any stealth action the game has to throw at you. Next, your reflex skill trees should go in the following order:
|Lead and steel
Flash and thunderclap
Can’t touch that strong grip
|Finisher: Blade Runner
|Going the Distance
Flash of Steel
Best Weapons for Stealth Ninja Build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
I decided to create a melee only build, so the best weapons for a Stealth Ninja build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 in my opinion are the following:
- Katana : Katanas are an iconic weapon that come in all colors in Cyberpunk 2077. Despite being a very common weapon, it is incredibly effective, especially with the Lead and Steel perk. There are even rare versions of the Katana, such as the Thermal Katana, that are more effective in combat, making them worth your time to acquire. To get a Katana, simply visit any weapon seller in Night City. I got mine by searching the bodies of a local gangster I killed, so these are often found as drops too.
- Knife : Knives are even more common in Night City than katanas. Once you get the Dagger Merchant perk in the Ninjutsu skill tree at level 15, you’ll be able to use them as throwing weapons, so be sure to stock up on them until you reach it. You can find knives as everyday loot or buy them from weapons dealers.
Best Cyberware for Stealth Ninja Build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
Below is a list of the best Cyberware builds for Stealth Ninja in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0:
- Militech “Apogee” Sandevistan : Sandevistan is one of the most powerful cyberware in the Cyberpunk 2077 universe and is a must-have in any custom build. It slows down time by 85%, allowing you to move normally. This machine essentially gives you super speed in terms of gaming. This allows you to easily take out multiple enemies, which is useful if you can’t split them up and take them out one by one. To get the Apogee of Sandevistan, go to the Bellevue crossing point in the Watson area.
- Mantis Blades : Mantis Blades have left a lasting impression on me ever since I saw the first Cyberpunk 2077 trailer, so of course I just had to include them in this build. Besides their cool factor, they are also incredibly effective in any melee combat. Mantis Blades is cyberware, so it can only be obtained through Ripperdocs, which provides specialized body modification services such as installing cyberware, changing tattoos, changing hair color, etc.
- Optical Camouflage : Optical Camouflage is cyberware that gives you the ability to turn invisible for 10 or 15 seconds at a time, depending on rarity. Using this cyberware is an important part of any build where stealth is key. To obtain this technology, visit Ripperdoc in the West Wind Estate.
Best Relics for Stealth Ninja Build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
The introduction of the Relic Perk system brings new abilities that particularly impact melee builds and are therefore ideal for the Stealth Ninja build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0. Here are some benefits you should consider:
- Jailbreak : This perk unlocks new capabilities for Arm’s cyberware.
- Dimensional Mapping : All jumping attacks with Mantis Blades now damage enemies and increase the chance of dismembering those same enemies for 10 seconds.
- Emergency Camouflage : This perk improves cyberware’s optical camouflage. Activating optical camouflage during combat by pressing the middle mouse button or L1 will cause enemies to lose sight of you, giving you a chance to get out of the fight.
- Sensory Protocol : When you crouch, your enemy detection is temporarily slowed down. Dodge or move out of enemy sight to immediately disengage from combat. The cooldown is 120 seconds.