There have been several variations of the Cyberpunk 2077 money cheat since the game was released, but with every patch and update comes a new way to earn unlimited Cyberpunk 2077 money. Patch 2.0 is no different, as you can easily clone tier five weapons once you know how. Note that you don’t need Phantom Liberty to perform this trick, you just need to be on the latest Cyberpunk 2.0 update.
It may be difficult to get it right at first, but once you learn how to do it, you’ll be able to earn thousands in eddies in no time so you can buy everything you need. Here’s how to make the Cyberpunk 2077 duplication mistake to earn infinite money.
How to cheat money in Cyberpunk 2077
To do the infinite money glitch, you must have at least one level five Cyberpunk 2077 weapon in your inventory, but it cannot be an iconic weapon. This is because you need to be able to drop the weapon, which you can’t do if it’s iconic. Additionally, if you’re playing on PC, we recommend lowering your maximum frame rate in the settings to no more than 30, because the more your game lags, the easier it is to cheat. On console, keep your game in quality or ray tracing mode.
Here are the steps to fix the weapon duplication error:
- Go into your inventory and drop any non-iconic level five weapons.
- Look at the gun on the ground, then pause the game.
- Pick up the gun immediately after pressing the pause button.
- If done correctly, you should hear the pickup sound but the game will be paused.
- Quicksave your game, then load this quicksave.
- That weapon should now be in your inventory and on the ground in front of you.
Do this as many times as you want and eventually you will have an inventory full of the same weapon that you can take to any drop point and sell. It takes some practice to get the timing right, though – if you’re having trouble, try slightly adjusting the time you press the button to pick up the gun. Try doing it at the same time while pausing the game, or delay it a little longer if you don’t succeed the first time.
There is also a money glitch involving junk items reported by some players, but we were unable to replicate this so take it with a pinch of salt. To perform this bug, you must have at least two of a single junk item in your inventory.
Here’s how the junk money glitch will work:
- Go to a drop point and go to your scrap screen.
- To sell all scraps, hold the button and do not release it.
- While holding down the sell scrap button, click on the pile of scrap items in your inventory.
- Sell all items except one.
- Confirm the sale and on the buyback screen you should see that all the items you previously owned are available for buyback, minus one for the same amount thanks to the item you have stored in your inventory.
- Buy them all back, then repeat the trick until you’ve sold thousands of junk items at once.