Cyberpunk 2077 has a complex system of perks and skills that may seem confusing at first glance. As you play the game more and more, you will learn new things about character customization and assembly. In this guide, I talked about the Shinobi skill and how it works in Cyberpunk 2077.
Shinobi skill in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0, explained
You can find all your skill levels, including the Shinobi level, in the Skill Progression tab located in the Character menu . Although the game doesn’t explain what it is, Shinobi is synonymous with Ninja and refers to a stealth-focused playstyle. Leveling up this skill can give your character significant bonuses to movement and stamina.
How to level up shinobi
While Shinobi is supposed to promote a stealthy playstyle, I don’t think that’s entirely the case in Cyberpunk 2077. It involves the use of melee weapons , most notably the Katana . Moreover, I also gained a significant amount of Shinobi points using machine guns and submachine guns , and they weren’t even suppressed. You should also try to unlock perks from Relfex and Cool Attributes and incorporate movement into your attacks.
You receive skill points after each battle, and the assigned points appear to the left of your screen. What you can do is travel around Night City and take out the thugs that can be found in small groups all over the place. Try different weapons and attack styles to find out what else increases Shinobi experience beyond the methods I mentioned above.
All rewards for developing shinobi skills
Leveling up your Shinobi skill will give you special ability rewards/bonuses at different ranks:
- Rank 5 : Increases movement speed by 5 percent.
- Level 10 : -5 percent stamina cost for dodging and dashing.
- Level 15 : +1. Perk Point
- Level 20 : Increases your accuracy for a short time after dodging and dashing.
- Level 25 : Increases movement speed even further. speed by 5 percent.
- Rank 30 : -10 percent stamina cost for dodging and dashing.
- Rank 35 : +1 skill point.
- Rank 40 : The faster you move, the higher the chance of mitigation.
- Rank 45 : +25 percent damage.
- Rank 50 : Air dash and glide automatically recharge 20 percent of your equipped weapon.
- Rank 55 : When attacking in the air or slowing down time, low stamina will not affect ranged accuracy or melee attack speed.
- Rank 60 : When Sandevistan is active, you gain +40% critical strike chance and cost no stamina for any move type.