God of War Update v1.0.4 Released for PC
Jetpack Interactive and Santa Monica Studio have released the latest patch for the PC version of God of War .
Update v1.0.4 helps “identify root causes of intermittent crashes.” Additionally, this patch is mostly about bug fixes.
- If there is an error in Atreus, the character’s status will be reset when restarting from the last checkpoint or saved game.
- Graphics driver crashes fixed.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect VRAM detection on the Intel XE platform.
- Fixed the issue where the display mode setting was set to windowed mode when returning the display settings to default on an ultrawide monitor.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when closing the game.
Newly added feature
- Added support for DLSS Sharpen slider.
- Added additional logging to crash reports to help identify root causes of intermittent crashes.