Horizon Forbidden West’s first Update Fixes Some Bugs
Horizon Forbidden West, one of PlayStation’s biggest productions, was released the other day.
The game received generally positive reviews. The developer team released the first update that fixed various bugs .
The game received positive comments for its visuals, gameplay, story and more, and Guerrilla Games is working to make the game’s launch week the best it can be. The first day patch released in this context fixes various bugs of the game and improves performance.
Explore distant lands, battle bigger and more awesome machines, and encounter surprising new tribes as you return to the far-future, post-apocalyptic world of Horizon.
Horizon Forbidden West’s first Day Update
- Various performance improvements have been made.
- Fixed rare issues that caused the game to crash.
- Fixed bugs that would prevent the game from progressing.
- Fixed several cases where the Game Progress page was not working correctly.
- Several cosmetic issues have been eliminated.