There are a ton of awesome legendary weapons in Baldur’s Gate 3, but which one is the best? If you’ve heard of Nyurulna, you’ve probably heard a lot of good things about it. In my opinion, this is probably the best legendary weapon in the entire game, but you’ll have to make up your own mind once you see its stats. Let me show you how to get the legendary Trident of Nirulna in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Baldur’s Gate 3: Where to get the legendary weapon Trident of Nirulna
This trident with a +3 weapon enchantment has quite a few incredible features and weapon actions. Tridents are melee combat weapons, so it would be a crime if anyone in your party who wields a martial weapon does not have this staff. The legendary Trident of Nirulna in Baldur’s Gate 3 can be obtained during the third act in Rivington in the Circus of the Last Days . Specifically from Aqabi .
Akabi is a genie who has a spinning wheel for a carnival game . The only problem is that you’ll soon notice that it’s a bit rigged. You can win by cheating yourself a little, which will then lead you to getting Nirulna. I recommend that you choose your sneakiest character, perhaps Astarion, and have him pickpocket Akabi . Take the Genie Ring , put it on, and then try playing spinning wheel.
Miraculously, you won the jackpot! However, Akabi is not very pleased with this and will accuse you of cheating. No matter what you say, it will teleport the person wearing the ring to a strange jungle .
Sneak around, avoid the dinosaurs roaming around and head to the very end of the jungle. You should see a small island with an escape portal and a large chest. I had Astarion use Invisibility and then, when he was close enough, Misty Step towards the portal.
Don’t leave yet. Open the chest and there you will find Nyurulna ! This beautiful trident has many intriguing characteristics that probably make it the most powerful weapon in Baldur’s Gate 3:
- Piercing damage 1d6+3
- 1d8+3 piercing damage
- 1d6 thunder damage
- Zephyr Connection : When thrown, the weapon will return to your hand. You can’t be forced to quit. When thrown, it creates an explosion that deals 3d4 thunder damage.
- Veil of Wind : You gain an additional 3 meters of movement speed and jump range. Nirulna’s gear gives you immunity to fall damage.
- Nyrulna Glowing : The object glows within a 6 meter radius.
- Zephyr Flash Weapon Action : Dash forward, creating a whirlwind of air that explodes enemies and possibly causes bleeding.
- Zephyr Break Weapon Effect : Simulates the effects of the Gust of Wind spell, causing thunder damage.
Nirulna is an incredible weapon that deals thunder and pierce damage, makes you immune to fall damage, and acts like Thor’s Mjolnir when you throw it, among other features. There’s really no reason why you shouldn’t pick up this weapon, and it’s found at the very beginning of Act Three!