The Starfield flight simulator location is worth remembering for anyone looking to go head to head with the toughest flight and space combat challenge in Starfield. The 6 tiers will test the abilities of any star-bound scoundrel, as well as increasing difficulty progression for various skills. After spending some time myself, below I’ll tell you how to find the flight simulator in Starfield and why it’s so useful to have it with you.
Where can you find the Starfield flight simulator?
The Starfield flight simulator is located in the UC MAST building in New Atlantis on Jemison in the Alpha Centauri system, but to access it you need to join UC Vanguard, one of Starfield’s main factions. Admittedly, this is not difficult to do – just walk into the reception of the UC MAST building and they will immediately register you and direct you to the flight simulator as part of the initial tests. Of course, if you want to return, here’s where to find it:
- Fly to New Atlantis on Jemison in the Alpha Centauri system
- When you leave the lodge, go to the MAST Zone, which is just outside the door and ahead.
- Enter the large MAST building and go to the elevator behind the front reception desk.
- Take the elevator to the Vanguard Orientation Hall.
- Go through the doors ahead and follow the white line on the floor through the museum.
- Take the elevator at the other end and go to the Pilot Simulator.
- Once you go through the doors ahead, the Simulator is the large half-spaceship on the left, which you can access through the door at the back.
More Starfield guides
Access to the simulator should be permanent – you can come here at any time to try and test your skills. Not only that, but combat experience and progression towards challenges for your levels all count in the simulator, so if you need to blow up 50 ships for the Piloting Skill or complete certain conditions of any sort that apply to space combat, this is a quick and easy way to do it.