Starfield Cooking Station locations
Within the world of Starfield, Cooking Stations are available in three distinct locations, each of which is elaborated upon below:
You’ll encounter a Cooking Station conveniently located near other workbenches, and you’ll gain access to one early in your Starfield journey. Specifically, this Cooking Station can be found within the confines of Constellation’s headquarters, situated in New Atlantis City.
Upon arrival, proceed into The Lodge and make your first right, leading you to the basement area. Here, you’ll discover a Cooking Station alongside a collection of other workbenches.
Following the completion of the “One Small Step” mission in Starfield, you’ll gain access to the Frontier, your initial spacecraft. As you progress, you can enhance the Frontier by adding the “Workshop Module,” which, among other features, enables you to incorporate a Cooking Station along with various other workbenches.
How to use the Cooking Station
To use a Cooking Station in Starfield, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Unlock Food and Drink Research Projects inside one of the Research Labs.
- Once you have unlocked a specific recipe, you must gather the ingredients to make the food.
- Return to the Cooking Station and interact with it by pressing the “A Button” or “E Key” on the console.
- You will find yourself inside the menu, where you will find various recipes that you can cook.
- Choose the recipe for which you gathered the ingredients.
- Press “A Button” or “E Key” inside the console again to cook the chosen recipe in Starfield.