The Wanted trait in Starfield means that you have a price on your head, making you a target for bounty hunters. This trait provides a unique combination of challenge and advantage, as constant pursuit can be dangerous, but it also gives you a combat advantage when backed into a corner.
- Bounty on Your Head: Thanks to the Wanted trait, rumors of a bounty on you will spread. As a result, armed mercenaries will appear from time to time, trying to get a reward by killing you.
- Combat Advantage: Being cornered and under threat improves your combat abilities. When your health reaches low levels, you deal additional damage by repositioning your pursuers.
- Unique dialogue opportunities. The Wanted status isn’t just about combat. It also unlocks special dialogue options that reflect your fame.
How to Become a Wanted Trait
- Character Creation: At the beginning of your journey through the Starfield, you can choose the “Wanted” trait as one of your three initial traits selected.
- Console Commands: Players who like to customize their gameplay can use dedicated console commands. To add the Wanted trait, enter the command: player.addperk 00227FDD. To remove it, use the command: player.removeperk 00227FDD.
You can also contact any Tracker Alliance agent located in major cities. By paying them 3000 credits, you will be able to pay off the reward and remove this trait.
Is It Worth It To Have The Wanted Trait?
The Wanted trait is a high-risk, high-reward choice. While increasing damage while low on health can be a game-changer in combat, players should be prepared for the constant threat of bounty hunters. This trait is best suited to those who are confident in their combat skills and enjoy the thrill of the chase. However, the constant threat of ambushes can disrupt plans, so players should weigh the benefits and challenges to determine whether the Wanted trait suits their playstyle and goals.